- Fewer Americans Have Retirement Accounts, New Study Says
- How to Get Into the Stock Market — Safely
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Got a Raise? Congrats. Now Boost Your Retirement Contribution
- Need Money? 7 Crowdfunding Sites to Give You Cash
- CFPB Says Bitcoin Is ‘Wild West’ of Finance World
- 10 Ways to Beat Inflation
- What You Need to Know About New Rules for Money Market Funds
Mesaric said the advantage of the “CombiBar” – which has been dubbed a “chocolate bar” because pieces can be easily broken off by hand into one gram squares – is that it can be easily transported and costs less than buying 50 one gram bars.
They’re coming to the U.S. next year, apparently meant to be used as currency in a crisis. No word on price, but hopefully the failed apocalypse doesn’t hurt sales.