- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- Ask Stacy: Should I Buy Gold?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- Ask Stacy: Why Are Stocks Tanking, and What Should I Do?
- Don’t Own Any Bitcoin? Be Happy
- 6 Football Strategies You Can Use to Retire Rich
- Could Europe’s Ongoing Economic Troubles Affect Your Retirement?
Mesaric said the advantage of the “CombiBar” – which has been dubbed a “chocolate bar” because pieces can be easily broken off by hand into one gram squares – is that it can be easily transported and costs less than buying 50 one gram bars.
They’re coming to the U.S. next year, apparently meant to be used as currency in a crisis. No word on price, but hopefully the failed apocalypse doesn’t hurt sales.