- Ask Stacy: Why Are Stocks Tanking, and What Should I Do?
- Don’t Own Any Bitcoin? Be Happy
- 6 Football Strategies You Can Use to Retire Rich
- Could Europe’s Ongoing Economic Troubles Affect Your Retirement?
- Rockefeller Foundation Will Dump Investments in Fossil Fuels
- Fewer Americans Have Retirement Accounts, New Study Says
- How to Get Into the Stock Market — Safely
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
Mesaric said the advantage of the “CombiBar” – which has been dubbed a “chocolate bar” because pieces can be easily broken off by hand into one gram squares – is that it can be easily transported and costs less than buying 50 one gram bars.
They’re coming to the U.S. next year, apparently meant to be used as currency in a crisis. No word on price, but hopefully the failed apocalypse doesn’t hurt sales.