- Los Angeles Is the Latest City to Consider a Minimum Wage Hike
- Corporate Taxes Are 10 Percent of Federal Revenue, Down from 30 Percent
- Report: Students Should Beware of Campus Debit Cards
- Bank Fees Hit New Highs
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- What Cable Mergers Might Mean for Your Television Service
- Identify That Mystery Hotel Before You Book It
Maintaining their “bags fly free” motto, Southwest passengers will still be able to check two bags free of charge. The fee for a third checked bag will increase from $50 to $75, beginning with reservations for travel on/after February 15, 2013, according to their website. The fee for overweight bags — those more than 50 pounds — will also increase from $50 to $75.
They’re also adding a no-show fee to some tickets. All these changes combined are expected to rake in $300 million next year.