- Women: A Taxi Just for You
- RadioShack: Circling the Drain?
- Court Rules That Yelp Can Manipulate Ratings If It Wants To
- Study: US Wealth Gap Is ‘Unsustainable’
- Home Depot’s Massive Data Breach May Leave 60 Million Vulnerable
- Compare Your Cell Bill to a Brit’s: You’re Paying a Lot More
- More US Retirees Embrace Nomadic Lifestyle Overseas
- Malaysia Airlines Decides a ‘Bucket List’ Promotion Might Be a Bad Idea
Maintaining their “bags fly free” motto, Southwest passengers will still be able to check two bags free of charge. The fee for a third checked bag will increase from $50 to $75, beginning with reservations for travel on/after February 15, 2013, according to their website. The fee for overweight bags — those more than 50 pounds — will also increase from $50 to $75.
They’re also adding a no-show fee to some tickets. All these changes combined are expected to rake in $300 million next year.