- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Why the Travel Industry’s Favorite New Word is ‘No’ – and What to Do About It
- Government Sues AT&T for Allegedly ‘Throttling’ Unlimited Data Customers
- Hundreds of Americans Surrender Citizenship to Avoid Taxes
- Apple Pay Blocked at CVS, Rite Aid
- Are You Sick of Black Friday Sales on Thanksgiving Day?
- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
Maintaining their “bags fly free” motto, Southwest passengers will still be able to check two bags free of charge. The fee for a third checked bag will increase from $50 to $75, beginning with reservations for travel on/after February 15, 2013, according to their website. The fee for overweight bags — those more than 50 pounds — will also increase from $50 to $75.
They’re also adding a no-show fee to some tickets. All these changes combined are expected to rake in $300 million next year.