- Ask Stacy: How Can I Know I’ll Have Enough to Retire?
- Panama Tops Ranking of Countries for Well-Being; US is No. 12
- 8 Ways to Pay Less for Baby-Sitting
- The Restless Project: Will I Have to Live With a Roommate Forever?
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- Family Caregivers Pay a High Price for Taking Care of Loved Ones
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
A Seattle Fox affiliate reports…
The man pretending to be Carol [Mahre]’s grandson said he needed $2,200 to get out of a Mexican prison. Only one thing ran through Mahre’s mind once she heard his cry for help, she said. “I thought, ‘How am I gonna get that money to that poor kid,’” Mahre said.
She sent it through Western Union and he said it wasn’t enough. So she sent another $3,900 and would’ve sent more if a Walmart employee hadn’t warned her. Now she’s started a Facebook page.