- The 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods for Renters
- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
NBC News has the weird story…
When Jonathan Frieman of San Rafael, Calif., was pulled over for driving alone in the carpool lane, he argued to the officer that, actually, he did have a passenger. He waved his corporation papers at the officer, he told NBCBayArea.com, saying that corporations are people under California law.
But that’s not the crazy part. It’s that he’s been trying to get pulled over in the carpool lane on purpose for 10 years, because he wants corporate personhood to be challenged in court. He should appear before a judge today, according to the article.