- Ask Stacy: How Am I Supposed to Live on Social Security?
- What If You Can’t Pay Your Medical Bills?
- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- SAT Tutor Caters to the Kids of the Very Wealthy
- Report: Students Should Beware of Campus Debit Cards
- 7 Tips to Slash the Cost of Car Repairs
- Bank Fees Hit New Highs
- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
NBC News has the weird story…
When Jonathan Frieman of San Rafael, Calif., was pulled over for driving alone in the carpool lane, he argued to the officer that, actually, he did have a passenger. He waved his corporation papers at the officer, he told NBCBayArea.com, saying that corporations are people under California law.
But that’s not the crazy part. It’s that he’s been trying to get pulled over in the carpool lane on purpose for 10 years, because he wants corporate personhood to be challenged in court. He should appear before a judge today, according to the article.