- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Leaving the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
We’ve already covered both AIG’s insane possible lawsuit against the government and HSBC’s record fine for money laundering to drug cartels. But The Daily Show was back this week, and nobody does it like Jon Stewart.
Below are two clips from the show, about first British bank HSBC (which happened in December) and then the lawsuit from bailed-out insurance company AIG (which the company backed away from this week). Each segment is about four minutes long, but both are well worth your time.