- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
We’ve already covered both AIG’s insane possible lawsuit against the government and HSBC’s record fine for money laundering to drug cartels. But The Daily Show was back this week, and nobody does it like Jon Stewart.
Below are two clips from the show, about first British bank HSBC (which happened in December) and then the lawsuit from bailed-out insurance company AIG (which the company backed away from this week). Each segment is about four minutes long, but both are well worth your time.