- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
We’ve already covered both AIG’s insane possible lawsuit against the government and HSBC’s record fine for money laundering to drug cartels. But The Daily Show was back this week, and nobody does it like Jon Stewart.
Below are two clips from the show, about first British bank HSBC (which happened in December) and then the lawsuit from bailed-out insurance company AIG (which the company backed away from this week). Each segment is about four minutes long, but both are well worth your time.