- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Government Sues AT&T for Allegedly ‘Throttling’ Unlimited Data Customers
- Apple Pay Blocked at CVS, Rite Aid
- Are You Sick of Black Friday Sales on Thanksgiving Day?
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
USA Today reports…
Kodak on Monday announced it had signed a brand licensing agreement with JK Imaging, allowing the California-based company to use the Kodak name on various digital cameras, pocket video cameras and portable projectors.
So Kodak will return to shelves in the next few months. This nugget jumped out at me, too: “Kodak, which invented digital camera technology in the 1970s.” Guess that wasn’t much of a Kodak moment – or they probably wouldn’t have gone bankrupt.