- Are You an Employee or a Contractor? (In Other Words, Is Your Boss Ripping You Off?)
- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
- Marriott Drops a Hint: Please Tip the Maid
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- Women: A Taxi Just for You
- RadioShack: Circling the Drain?
- Court Rules That Yelp Can Manipulate Ratings If It Wants To
- Study: US Wealth Gap Is ‘Unsustainable’
USA Today reports…
Kodak on Monday announced it had signed a brand licensing agreement with JK Imaging, allowing the California-based company to use the Kodak name on various digital cameras, pocket video cameras and portable projectors.
So Kodak will return to shelves in the next few months. This nugget jumped out at me, too: “Kodak, which invented digital camera technology in the 1970s.” Guess that wasn’t much of a Kodak moment – or they probably wouldn’t have gone bankrupt.