- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- HBO Without Cable: It’s Planning a Stand-Alone Service
- What’s In McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets? Now You Can Find Out
- LA Restaurants Charging 3 Percent to Cover Employee Health Care
- What Your Tattoo Says About You – And Your Job Prospects
USA Today reports…
Kodak on Monday announced it had signed a brand licensing agreement with JK Imaging, allowing the California-based company to use the Kodak name on various digital cameras, pocket video cameras and portable projectors.
So Kodak will return to shelves in the next few months. This nugget jumped out at me, too: “Kodak, which invented digital camera technology in the 1970s.” Guess that wasn’t much of a Kodak moment – or they probably wouldn’t have gone bankrupt.