- Los Angeles Is the Latest City to Consider a Minimum Wage Hike
- Corporate Taxes Are 10 Percent of Federal Revenue, Down from 30 Percent
- Report: Students Should Beware of Campus Debit Cards
- Bank Fees Hit New Highs
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- What Cable Mergers Might Mean for Your Television Service
- Wireless Carriers Duke It Out With Unlimited Data Plans
USA Today reports…
Kodak on Monday announced it had signed a brand licensing agreement with JK Imaging, allowing the California-based company to use the Kodak name on various digital cameras, pocket video cameras and portable projectors.
So Kodak will return to shelves in the next few months. This nugget jumped out at me, too: “Kodak, which invented digital camera technology in the 1970s.” Guess that wasn’t much of a Kodak moment – or they probably wouldn’t have gone bankrupt.