- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- 1 in 4 Jobs in the US Are Low-Paying
- Could Europe’s Ongoing Economic Troubles Affect Your Retirement?
- A Typo Can Get Your Resume Tossed in the Trash
- Is an Unlimited-Vacation Policy Truly Good for Workers?
- The Restless Project: Doing Well at $125K, but Still Losing Sleep Over Money
- 10 Well-Paying Jobs That Don’t Require a College Degree
- Nearly a Quarter of the World’s Billionaires Are Americans
“Someone has clearly mapped out a strategy [which probably includes] a book deal, speaking fees, and appearance fees,” said Marc Ganis, a sports marketing expert. “His days of making eight or maybe even seven figures are over, but he’ll get by.”
“Get by” with $100,000 to appear at a single event, Ganis says. He may also get a TV show. His net worth is around $125 million.