- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Nearly Half of US Workers Don’t Have a Work-Based Retirement Plan
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
“Someone has clearly mapped out a strategy [which probably includes] a book deal, speaking fees, and appearance fees,” said Marc Ganis, a sports marketing expert. “His days of making eight or maybe even seven figures are over, but he’ll get by.”
“Get by” with $100,000 to appear at a single event, Ganis says. He may also get a TV show. His net worth is around $125 million.