- The Restless Project: She Has a Good Job, but Will She Have to Leave New Orleans?
- Unfair, but True: Your Looks Affect Your Pay
- It Pays (Literally) to Be a Dad
- FTC: Beware Mystery Shopper Scams
- What Your Tattoo Says About You – And Your Job Prospects
- The Restless Project: Everything Is Fine, if There’s Overtime
- 800,000 Seasonal Jobs Up for Grabs: Here’s Who’s Hiring
- The 5 Richest and 5 Poorest US States
So says The New York Times…
“Let’s be clear: Hiring a veteran can be one of the best decisions any of us can make,” [Walmart U.S. CEO William] Simon will say in his keynote speech to the National Retail Federation, according to prepared text. “These are leaders with discipline, training and a passion for service.”
Simon is himself a Navy vet. The program will be launched on May 27. The only restrictions are that the applicant left the military in the past year, and did not receive a dishonorable discharge.