- The 10 Most Dangerous Jobs in the US
- Are You an Employee or a Contractor? (In Other Words, Is Your Boss Ripping You Off?)
- Marriott Drops a Hint: Please Tip the Maid
- 7 Percent of US Workers Have Garnished Wages
- 6 Colleges That Guarantee Jobs With Their Degrees
- Study: US Wealth Gap Is ‘Unsustainable’
- The Average Workweek is Actually 47 Hours
- How Does Your State Rank on Gender Equality?
So says The New York Times…
“Let’s be clear: Hiring a veteran can be one of the best decisions any of us can make,” [Walmart U.S. CEO William] Simon will say in his keynote speech to the National Retail Federation, according to prepared text. “These are leaders with discipline, training and a passion for service.”
Simon is himself a Navy vet. The program will be launched on May 27. The only restrictions are that the applicant left the military in the past year, and did not receive a dishonorable discharge.