- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in October
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- 4 Months of Emails Are MIA — What Should We Do?
- There’s No Such Thing As Comfort Food
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- 6 Ways to Boost Your Car’s Trade-In Value
- Now You Can Make Returns at Sears Without Leaving Your Car
From Consumer Affairs…
“Today we’re excited to introduce Zavers by Google — a digital coupon solution that enables retailers and manufacturers to reward loyal customers with coupons that are relevant to them — increasing basket size and redemption rates. So dog owners don’t get cat food coupons and parents of teenagers don’t get diaper coupons,” said Spencer Spinnell, Director, Emerging Platforms, Google Commerce.
Consumers find the coupons they want on retailer websites, then add them to their Zavers account for later use. So far the list of participating retailers is short and mostly grocery-type stores: D’Agostino, A&P, Waldbaum’s, Superfresh, The Food Emporium, Pathmark, Harris Teeter, Price Chopper Northeast, and Bi-Lo.