- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- Ask Stacy: If I Temporarily Lose My Health Insurance, Will I Get Fined?
- 15 Awesome Adult Uses for Baby Powder
From Consumer Affairs…
“Today we’re excited to introduce Zavers by Google — a digital coupon solution that enables retailers and manufacturers to reward loyal customers with coupons that are relevant to them — increasing basket size and redemption rates. So dog owners don’t get cat food coupons and parents of teenagers don’t get diaper coupons,” said Spencer Spinnell, Director, Emerging Platforms, Google Commerce.
Consumers find the coupons they want on retailer websites, then add them to their Zavers account for later use. So far the list of participating retailers is short and mostly grocery-type stores: D’Agostino, A&P, Waldbaum’s, Superfresh, The Food Emporium, Pathmark, Harris Teeter, Price Chopper Northeast, and Bi-Lo.