- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- Cold Is Coming: 10 Ways to Winterproof Right Now
- 7 Things That Prove Cheaper Isn’t Always Better
- Apple Pay Blocked at CVS, Rite Aid
- Are You Sick of Black Friday Sales on Thanksgiving Day?
- 19 Ways to Make Use of Baby Shampoo Outside of the Bathtub
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
From Consumer Affairs…
“Today we’re excited to introduce Zavers by Google — a digital coupon solution that enables retailers and manufacturers to reward loyal customers with coupons that are relevant to them — increasing basket size and redemption rates. So dog owners don’t get cat food coupons and parents of teenagers don’t get diaper coupons,” said Spencer Spinnell, Director, Emerging Platforms, Google Commerce.
Consumers find the coupons they want on retailer websites, then add them to their Zavers account for later use. So far the list of participating retailers is short and mostly grocery-type stores: D’Agostino, A&P, Waldbaum’s, Superfresh, The Food Emporium, Pathmark, Harris Teeter, Price Chopper Northeast, and Bi-Lo.