- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- 12 Golden Rules of Decluttering
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
From Consumer Affairs…
“Today we’re excited to introduce Zavers by Google — a digital coupon solution that enables retailers and manufacturers to reward loyal customers with coupons that are relevant to them — increasing basket size and redemption rates. So dog owners don’t get cat food coupons and parents of teenagers don’t get diaper coupons,” said Spencer Spinnell, Director, Emerging Platforms, Google Commerce.
Consumers find the coupons they want on retailer websites, then add them to their Zavers account for later use. So far the list of participating retailers is short and mostly grocery-type stores: D’Agostino, A&P, Waldbaum’s, Superfresh, The Food Emporium, Pathmark, Harris Teeter, Price Chopper Northeast, and Bi-Lo.