- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
You vote heads or tails at papajohnscointoss.com, and if you only tick the third checkbox (that you’re over 13) you shouldn’t get any spam from the company. The rules…
Winners will receive a promotion code good for a FREE LARGE 1-TOPPING PIZZA, which can only be redeemed at papajohns.com. The promotion code will be emailed to winners on Monday, Feb. 4, 2013 by 11:59 p.m. PST.
You immediately get emailed a 50 percent off coupon (good through Feb. 2) for voting, so even if you lose you get something.
So what’s the history of the coin toss? Here’s a chart. The coin’s come up heads the last four in a row, and neither tails nor heads has ever come up five consecutive times. But there’s a first time for everything, and over the long term the odds are exactly even: 23 times each so far.