- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- Get the Most for Your Totaled Car
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- 5 Reasons the Other Driver’s Insurance Won’t Pay
- 10 Reports Your Car Insurance Company Pulls About You
- Shocked by a $1,443 Bill From My Toyota Dealership
- 12 Surprising Ways to Cut Rental Car Expenses
From Consumer Reports…
Based on data collected from a random, nationwide survey, the scores reflect how consumers perceive each brand in seven categories: quality, safety, value, performance, design/style, technology/innovation, and environmentally friendly/green. Combining those factors gives us the total brand-perception score. While the scores reflect a brand’s image in consumers’ minds, they do not reflect the actual qualities of any brand’s vehicles.
So, keeping in mind this is all just consumer opinion, here are the top scores…
All of the top 10 saw improved scores this year.