- The 10 States With the Rudest Drivers
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- Women: A Taxi Just for You
- How to Get the Best Deal on a Car Loan
- Beginner’s Guide to Buying Your First Car
- When to Drop Collision Coverage — and Risk It All
- Should You Spy On Your Teen Driver?
- Why ‘Disappearing Deductible’ Car Insurance Plans Don’t Always Save You Money
From Consumer Reports…
Based on data collected from a random, nationwide survey, the scores reflect how consumers perceive each brand in seven categories: quality, safety, value, performance, design/style, technology/innovation, and environmentally friendly/green. Combining those factors gives us the total brand-perception score. While the scores reflect a brand’s image in consumers’ minds, they do not reflect the actual qualities of any brand’s vehicles.
So, keeping in mind this is all just consumer opinion, here are the top scores…
All of the top 10 saw improved scores this year.