- Spare Tires Are Disappearing From New Cars
- 7 Tips to Slash the Cost of Car Repairs
- The Most and Least Expensive States to Own a Car
- The Most-Stolen Vehicles of 2013
- The 5 Most Complained About Cars in America
- Can You Trust Carfax? (Plus 4 Other Ways to Avoid Buying a Clunker)
- Your Car Is Spying On You: How to Protect Yourself
- Fender Bender: Should You File a Claim?
From Consumer Reports…
Based on data collected from a random, nationwide survey, the scores reflect how consumers perceive each brand in seven categories: quality, safety, value, performance, design/style, technology/innovation, and environmentally friendly/green. Combining those factors gives us the total brand-perception score. While the scores reflect a brand’s image in consumers’ minds, they do not reflect the actual qualities of any brand’s vehicles.
So, keeping in mind this is all just consumer opinion, here are the top scores…
All of the top 10 saw improved scores this year.