- 10 Reports Your Car Insurance Company Pulls About You
- Shocked by a $1,443 Bill From My Toyota Dealership
- 12 Surprising Ways to Cut Rental Car Expenses
- Uber Gets “F” Rating from BBB
- Too Many Tickets? Your Car May Be to Blame
- The Secret Life of Your Car’s VIN
- What If You Get Sued After a Car Accident?
- Here’s How Much You’ll Save by Raising Your Car Insurance Deductible From $500 to $1,000
From Consumer Reports…
Based on data collected from a random, nationwide survey, the scores reflect how consumers perceive each brand in seven categories: quality, safety, value, performance, design/style, technology/innovation, and environmentally friendly/green. Combining those factors gives us the total brand-perception score. While the scores reflect a brand’s image in consumers’ minds, they do not reflect the actual qualities of any brand’s vehicles.
So, keeping in mind this is all just consumer opinion, here are the top scores…
All of the top 10 saw improved scores this year.