- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Today’s Deals: Wednesday, Sep. 17
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
- Marriott Drops a Hint: Please Tip the Maid
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- Ask Stacy: If I Temporarily Lose My Health Insurance, Will I Get Fined?
- Today’s Deals: Tuesday, Sep. 16
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Teavana: Free 16-ounce cup of tea (print first) [3/31].
- Ace Hardware: $5 off a $25 purchase in stores (“like” and print first) [3/31].
Office and school
- Dry-erase markers: 50 percent off all Expo markers at Staples stores – plus 13 more coupons (print first) [3/16].
- Nivea for Men: $2 off a facial care item at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- 128GB thumb drive: 54 percent off at Staples stores (print first) and online (use code 44774) – plus 13 more coupons [3/16]. Instead of $130, it’s $70.
- Professional camcorders: Up to $1,800 off select models at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Free Hopping Toy Eggs: With the purchase of Rise of the Guardians DVD or Blu-ray combo pack at Toys R Us [3/16].
- Webkinz animals: Up to 64 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Most are at least about 50 percent off – and eligible for free shipping if you spend $25.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Bon-Ton (department store): Free 25-percent-off coupon for each item donated during the Goowill Sale [3/30]. You can earn triple coupons through March 17.
- Victoria’s Secret: Free Secret Reward card, worth anywhere from $10 to $500, with a $10 purchase in stores or online [3/31]. The card is redeemable throughout April.