- Los Angeles Is the Latest City to Consider a Minimum Wage Hike
- Corporate Taxes Are 10 Percent of Federal Revenue, Down from 30 Percent
- Spare Tires Are Disappearing From New Cars
- Ask Stacy: How Am I Supposed to Live on Social Security?
- What If You Can’t Pay Your Medical Bills?
- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- SAT Tutor Caters to the Kids of the Very Wealthy
- Report: Students Should Beware of Campus Debit Cards
The daughter of the former president and the former Secretary of State has some fancy new digs in New York City, according to an MSN real estate blog…
The 4,967-square-foot condo unit has four bedrooms and six baths, plus a half bath, laundry room and media room. The enormous master suite has two baths and two dressing rooms, and the living area is open to the kitchen.
Chelsea Clinton and her husband Marc Mezvinsky paid $10.5 million for the top floor of The Whitman, a new four-story development adjacent to Madison Square Park in the Flatiron district of Manhattan. There are only four units in the building, but it has a doorman and gym anyway. The property was just recently listed, so you can still see photos and even the floorplan here.
After paying $10.5 million for the unit, the couple will still be paying $12,000 a month: $4,342 in condo fees and $7,913 in real estate taxes.
Clinton is a part-time correspondent for NBC. Mezvinsky co-founded a hedge fund.