- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Leaving the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
The daughter of the former president and the former Secretary of State has some fancy new digs in New York City, according to an MSN real estate blog…
The 4,967-square-foot condo unit has four bedrooms and six baths, plus a half bath, laundry room and media room. The enormous master suite has two baths and two dressing rooms, and the living area is open to the kitchen.
Chelsea Clinton and her husband Marc Mezvinsky paid $10.5 million for the top floor of The Whitman, a new four-story development adjacent to Madison Square Park in the Flatiron district of Manhattan. There are only four units in the building, but it has a doorman and gym anyway. The property was just recently listed, so you can still see photos and even the floorplan here.
After paying $10.5 million for the unit, the couple will still be paying $12,000 a month: $4,342 in condo fees and $7,913 in real estate taxes.
Clinton is a part-time correspondent for NBC. Mezvinsky co-founded a hedge fund.