- Ask Stacy: How Am I Supposed to Live on Social Security?
- Today’s Deals: Tuesday, Sep. 2
- What If You Can’t Pay Your Medical Bills?
- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- SAT Tutor Caters to the Kids of the Very Wealthy
- Report: Students Should Beware of Campus Debit Cards
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Sep. 1
- 7 Tips to Slash the Cost of Car Repairs
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Motor oil: $1 to $7 off select Valvoline products at Walmart stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Taco John’s: Free medium drink with the purchase of a breakfast burrito (print first) [6/7].
- Red Lobster: Free kids meal with the purchase of an adult dinner entree (print first) [expiration unknown].
Holidays and parties
- Personalized greeting cards: $2 off the purchase of two at Hallmark online (use code SAVE2) [10/31].
- Greeting cards: $5 off a $10 purchase at Hallmark stores (print first) [6/16].
Remember: Fathers Day is Sunday, June 16.
- JCP Salon: Free bangs or beard trim at JCPenney salons [6/30].
- Hair care: $2 off a product from Pantene’s Expert Collection line (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Free men’s health screenings: At Sam’s Club stores between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. [6/8 only]. The freebies – available to the public, not just club members – test blood pressure, body mass index, prostate levels, thyroid levels and vision.
- Tablets: $20 off the Kindle Fire HD in 8.9-inch or 8.9-inch 3G at Amazon.com (use code DADSFIRE) [expiration unknown]. These models come with 16 GB or 32 GB of storage.