I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Fresh Market: Porterhouse steaks are $10 [9/17].
- Whole Foods Market: More than $50 in coupons to pick from (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Frozen pizza: $2 off the purchase of two large boxes of DiGiorno (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Pasta: $1 off the purchase of two boxes from the Ronzoni Smart Taste (“like” and print first) [expiration unknown].
Restaurants and fast food
- Chuck E. Cheese’s: Four coupons to pick from (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Genghis Grill Mongolian Stir Fry: Free bowl with the purchase of one bowl and two drinks (print first) [9/30].
- Jersey Mike’s Sub: $1 off a regular or giant sub (print first) [9/15].
- Outback Steakhouse: Free Tassie’s buffalo chicken bites appetizer with the purchase of an entree on Thursdays (print first) [10/10].
- RA Sushi: Free lunch special with the purchase of a lunch special on Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. [expiration unknown].
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $5 off your purchase (print first) [9/15].
- Togo’s Sandwiches: Free 20-ounce drink with a $1 donation to the No Kid Hungry Campaign [expiration unknown].
- Village Inn: Free kids meal with the purchase of an adult entree when you dine in on Mondays and Tuesdays [expiration unknown]. They define kids as those age 10 and under.
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.