- What If You Can’t Pay Your Medical Bills?
- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- SAT Tutor Caters to the Kids of the Very Wealthy
- Report: Students Should Beware of Campus Debit Cards
- 7 Tips to Slash the Cost of Car Repairs
- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Carl’s Jr.: Free small coke with the purchase of red hot buffalo blue cheese crisscut fries (print first) [10/27].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Free lunch sandwich with the purchase of one sandwich (print first) [10/15].
- Subway: The $3 custom breakfast combo includes a 6-inch breakfast sandwich and 21-ounce fountain drink before 11 a.m. [expiration unknown].
- Subway: The Tuscan chicken melt is the current $6 foot-long special [expiration unknown].
- Bakers Square Restaurant & Bakery: $5 off the purchase of two entrees and two drinks (print first) [10/18].
- Carrabba’s Italian Restaurant: $10 off a bottle of wine [10/31].
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: Free dessert with the purchase of a dinner entree (print first) [10/13].
- Carrows Restaurant: Kids now eat free with the purchase of an entree when you dine in after 4 p.m. [expiration unknown].
- Mrs. Fields: $2 off a 14-inch or larger Big Cookie Cake (print first) [expiration unknown].
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: Free 60-day trial membership (submit form) [12/31].
- Sam’s Club: Free passes for military members during the federal government shutdown [expiration unknown].