- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- New California Law Mandates Smartphone Kill Switch
- Pop Quiz: Terrorists Destroy Your Home. Will the Insurance Company Pay?
- What Cable Mergers Might Mean for Your Television Service
- The Most and Least Expensive States to Own a Car
The Wyndham Rewards Visa Signature Card offers generous benefits for cardholders who frequently stay at Wyndham brand hotels.
- Earn three points for Wyndham hotel purchases. Cardholders earn three points for every dollar spent at Wyndham brand hotels, which include the Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Wyndham Grand Hotels and Resorts, Wyndham Garden Hotels, TRYP, Wingate, Hawthorn, Microtel, Dream, Ramada Worldwide, Night Hotels, Baymont Inn and Suites, Days Inn, Super 8, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, and Knights Inn.
- Earn two points on all other purchases. Cardholders earn two points for every dollar spent on all purchases outside of the aforementioned categories.
- Large first-purchase bonus. Cardholders earn 12,000 bonus points after making their first purchase with the card.
- No annual fee. There is no annual fee to use the card.
- No introductory 0 percent APR offers. The card does not offer an introductory 0 percent APR period on purchases or balance transfers.
- Foreign transaction fee. The card charges a 3 percent foreign transaction fee for transactions made in foreign countries.
Get it if: You have excellent credit and are a frequent guest at Wyndham brand hotels.
Forget it if: You have less than excellent credit, or want a travel rewards card that works for more than one brand of hotels.
Follow Logan Abbott on Google+
Note: While we attempt to be completely objective when reporting on credit cards, this site may be compensated by issuers when a reader applies for a credit card through the links within credit card stories or on our credit card search page. Also note that any terms, rates or other features described in this article can change without notice. Always double-check everything with the issuer before applying for any credit card.