- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
The L.L.Bean Visa Card is a rewards card from Barclaycard that offers generous returns for frequent shoppers at L.L.Bean stores (both online and in person).
- Earn a 3 percent reward for L.L.Bean purchases. Cardholders earn 3 percent on all purchases made at L.L.Bean stores. Rewards come in the form of coupons that can be redeemed toward L.L.Bean merchandise.
- Earn 1 percent for all other purchases. Cardholders earn 1 percent on all other purchases, all year long.
- Receive coupons as you earn them. Rewards come in the form of $10 coupons that are sent to cardholders as they earn them.
- Free returns and free monogramming. Cardholders enjoy the benefits of free returns and free monogramming at L.L.Bean stores.
- No annual fee. There is no annual fee to use the card.
- No introductory 0 percent APR offers. The card does not offer an introductory 0 percent APR period on purchases or balance transfers.
- Foreign transaction fee. The card charges a 3 percent fee for transactions made in foreign countries.
Get it if: You have good to excellent credit and are a frequent L.L.Bean shopper.
Forget it if: You have less than good credit, or want a card that offers a broader rewards program.
Follow Logan Abbott on Google+
Note: While we attempt to be completely objective when reporting on credit cards, this site may be compensated by issuers when a reader applies for a credit card through the links within credit card stories or on our credit card search page. Also note that any terms, rates or other features described in this article can change without notice. Always double-check everything with the issuer before applying for any credit card.