- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Leaving the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
In just a few years, all by word of mouth, Money Talks News has transformed from a community of a few thousand subscribers to more than a quarter million.
If you’re one of the people who have helped spread the word, thanks! You keep the fire lit under everyone here and make us the best we can be.
Introducing the Money Talks News referral contest
Today we’re launching a program to say thanks for helping us grow.
Starting now, whenever existing subscribers invite friends, family or co-workers to join our subscriber list, they’ll earn an entry in a contest that can mean a $500 gift card for them and a $500 gift card for one of those they invite.
(Not a subscriber yet? Click here)
Refer friends, make money
Inviting friends to receive the free Money Talks Newsletter is easy. Simply go to our new referral page and invite friends via email, Facebook or Twitter or by copying and pasting your unique referral link anywhere your friends will see it.
For every friend who subscribes, you’ll receive an entry into a drawing for a $500 Amazon gift certificate. When you win, we’ll randomly pick one of your invited friends, and they’ll win one as well.
You win, we win, they win
We’re hoping this contest is win, win, win. You’ll feel good knowing you’ve helped those you care about learn more about earning, investing and saving money. We’ll win by growing our subscriber list. And hopefully you and a friend will win some money!
To send an invite and enter the contest, see the rules or just learn more, visit this page.