- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
Gizmodo points and laughs…
For as long as we can remember, AT&T has been rated the worst carrier of all carriers by Consumer Reports. This annual report placing AT&T last is as consistent as Christmas being on December 25th every year. So yes, for this year, it’s the same story. AT&T is the worst again. And Christmas is on the 25th of December.
Verizon was the highest-rated carrier in Consumer Reports, scoring well for voice and data service quality and “also for support attributes like staff knowledge and resolution of issues.” See, I care about customer support but I care much more about having good voice and data service so I never have to call customer support. Verizon has both! AT&T seems to have nothing. According to Consumer Reports, Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T all received “middling to low marks” in voice and text service quality. Taking into consideration of everything, AT&T was the lowest rated carrier overall.
In August, we wrote that Verizon had the best 4G LTE network. Now, Consumer Reports says that’s one thing AT&T has going for it.