New studies delve into the happiness and sense of well-being of couples with and without children.
Author Archives: Karen Datko
If you’re looking for a weight-loss product and you see these statements, move on. Plenty of false claims are being made.
What would you do if your access to safe running water was suddenly cut off? There are ways to make the experience more bearable.
A report out of Congress says claims that millions will lose health insurance coverage in 2014 are greatly exaggerated.
I used my debit card at ATMs 4 times while traveling abroad. The fees totaled about $50. That’s way too much.
Some of the questions in The New York Times’ ‘The Year in Questions’ quiz are about money-related news. Here’s a sample.
The company has made it clear that the DVD side of the business isn’t as valued as video streaming. What do you think about that?
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle
- Who’s Downsizing? Not These Retirees
- Trip Tips to Cut the Cost of Spring Break in Half
- How to Navigate Deceptive Car Ads and Avoid Rip-Offs
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar
- Medical ID Theft Cost Americans $20 Billion in 2014
- The Tooth Fairy Index is Up! What Kids Are Getting Under Their Pillows
- Is Getting a 401(k) Loan a Good Idea?
- 5 Tips for Renting a Home When Your Credit Is Poor