New studies delve into the happiness and sense of well-being of couples with and without children.
Author Archives: Karen Datko
If you’re looking for a weight-loss product and you see these statements, move on. Plenty of false claims are being made.
What would you do if your access to safe running water was suddenly cut off? There are ways to make the experience more bearable.
A report out of Congress says claims that millions will lose health insurance coverage in 2014 are greatly exaggerated.
I used my debit card at ATMs 4 times while traveling abroad. The fees totaled about $50. That’s way too much.
Some of the questions in The New York Times’ ‘The Year in Questions’ quiz are about money-related news. Here’s a sample.
The company has made it clear that the DVD side of the business isn’t as valued as video streaming. What do you think about that?
- Fannie, Freddie CEOs Get $3.4 Million Raises
- Full-Service Restaurants Can Be Worse for Health Than Fast Food
- Are Airlines Conspiring to Keep Plane Tickets Costly?
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You