Lightbulbs with stunning capabilities are on the way to your home, grocery store and parking lot. Find out why they are both amazing and terrifying.
Author Archives: Marilyn Lewis
Today marks the beginning of the 2015 Atlantic hurricane season. Are you prepared? Here are six things to consider.
The big financial challenge in retirement is safeguarding your nest egg while growing it enough to beat inflation and not run out of money.
The 50s are a pivotal decade. Be sure to use it to firm up your plans and feather your nest for a fabulous retirement.
Simple adjustments to your home and habits can both keep you cool and reduce utility bills.
A home warranty can help you repair or replace home appliances and systems. But don’t enter into a contract before asking key questions.
Sunshine is essential, but it’s easy to overdo it. Treat burns and overexposure with these remedies from your kitchen, garden or medicine cabinet.
- You Can Battle Hair Loss, But It’s Not Cheap
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know