- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
If you haven’t seen it yet, CNBC’s House of Cards is an excellent documentary that really goes in depth to explain the origins of the economic crisis. (If only we could make hour and a half long documentaries, we’d make something like this). What House of Cards does really well is depict the current extent of foreclosures.