- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- 10 Ways to Get Free Lodging on Your Summer Vacation
- 16 Cheap Ways to Get Moving, Feel Younger and Live Longer
- Quiz: What’s the Main Ingredient in Almond Milk?
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Beating the Clock: 6 Tips for Getting Value From a Face-Lift
If you haven’t seen it yet, CNBC’s House of Cards is an excellent documentary that really goes in depth to explain the origins of the economic crisis. (If only we could make hour and a half long documentaries, we’d make something like this). What House of Cards does really well is depict the current extent of foreclosures.