- 15 Ways to Never Pay Full Price for Anything
- 10 Things You Should Know about Joining Finances in Marriage
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- How to Make Sure Your Data is Wiped from Old Electronics
- Employees’ Choice: 8 Worst U.S. Companies as Employers
- 8 Surefire Ways to Get Anyone to Like You in 90 Seconds
Mesaric said the advantage of the “CombiBar” – which has been dubbed a “chocolate bar” because pieces can be easily broken off by hand into one gram squares – is that it can be easily transported and costs less than buying 50 one gram bars.
They’re coming to the U.S. next year, apparently meant to be used as currency in a crisis. No word on price, but hopefully the failed apocalypse doesn’t hurt sales.