- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- What to Do With College Savings if the Student Decides Against College
- Tax Hacks 2015: Don’t Overlook These 8 Deductions and Credits
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar
From Discovery Channel News…
On 23 occasions over the past several years, wild dolphins were observed giving gifts to humans at the Tangalooma Island Resort in Australia. The gifts included eels, tuna, squid, an octopus and an assortment of many other types of different fin fish. While these gifts might not be your choice for a gift to find underneath your Christmas tree, some of the items that were offered to humans are highly valued food sources for cetaceans such as dolphins.
A report about this behavior was published earlier this month in Anthrozoös: A Multidisciplinary Journal of the Interactions of People & Animals.