- 10 Public Employees Who Make More Money Than the President
- Go Figure: Starbucks offers $50 Gift Card — for $200
- Estate-Planning Documents You Need Right Now
- 10 Ways Being Frugal Can Actually Cost You Money
- Pay Someone to Do Your Taxes? New Study May Make You Reconsider
- Report: Millennials Relying Heavily on the ‘Bank of Mom and Dad’
McDonald’s will soon add calorie counts to its menu signs, says USA Today…
The move by the world’s largest fast-food chain comes as consumers, regulators and activists are pressuring the industry to improve food quality and share more nutritional information with consumers.
Health care reform included a proposed regulation to list calorie counts, but it hasn’t been approved or enforced yet by the FDA. McDonald’s is moving anyway, and USA Today adds, “Industry rivals are expected to quickly follow McDonald’s menu changes, which start next week.”
My local McDonald’s already made the switch, sometime last week. I enjoyed my 520-calorie Quarter Pounder anyway.