- Definitely Buy These 15 Things at a Dollar Store
- Tax Hacks 2015: Here Are 15 Apps to Make Your Life Less (Income) Taxing
- Ask Stacy: Do I Need a Financial Adviser, or Can I Manage My Money Myself?
- Don’t Get Stuck Without the Basics: 10 Pantry Staples to Start Any Meal
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Jan. 26
- 11 Ways to Turn Clutter Into Cash
Hoping for a holiday bonus this year? Don’t tell your boss, but a little goes a long way.
According to a new study of 600 employees by Managing Your HR, most people (85 percent) would be satisfied with an extra $100 or less. And 61 percent would be happy with $25.
Of course, that’s probably because most people (69 percent) don’t think their employer will give them any end-of-year reward or gift. But four out of five workers said some kind of reward would make them feel “either appreciated, motivated to work harder, or more loyal to the company.”
The study also says employees would prefer a Visa or MasterCard prepaid card over gift cards that are restricted to a particular store. Duh.