- 10 Things You Should Know about Joining Finances in Marriage
- How to Make Sure Your Data is Wiped from Old Electronics
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- Employees’ Choice: 8 Worst U.S. Companies as Employers
- 8 Surefire Ways to Get Anyone to Like You in 90 Seconds
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
Sprint is offering a new service called StarStar Me…
StarStar Me allows consumers to choose a name, nickname or unique word in place of their mobile phone number – then people can call them on their mobile phone by simply tapping the star key twice on the phone’s keypad, followed by the name, nickname, or unique word they chose, using keypad letters or characters. StarStar Me also offers users the ability to automatically respond to calls with a custom text message when they’re busy, as well as a unique way to share links to their blog, website or social media accounts.
For instance, if Money Talks News had a Sprint hotline, we could scoop up **MONEY which is **66639. (But we don’t.)
Sprint customers can sign up by calling **ME (**63) or visiting sprint.starstar.me. The service costs $3/month per StarMe number, and each phone number can have two of them. You don’t have to have Sprint service to dial a StarMe number – the top carriers recognize them.