- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
You vote heads or tails at papajohnscointoss.com, and if you only tick the third checkbox (that you’re over 13) you shouldn’t get any spam from the company. The rules…
Winners will receive a promotion code good for a FREE LARGE 1-TOPPING PIZZA, which can only be redeemed at papajohns.com. The promotion code will be emailed to winners on Monday, Feb. 4, 2013 by 11:59 p.m. PST.
You immediately get emailed a 50 percent off coupon (good through Feb. 2) for voting, so even if you lose you get something.
So what’s the history of the coin toss? Here’s a chart. The coin’s come up heads the last four in a row, and neither tails nor heads has ever come up five consecutive times. But there’s a first time for everything, and over the long term the odds are exactly even: 23 times each so far.