The number of products available online will triple, to 23 million.
Who needs Black Friday? Not Walmart, apparently.
When the clock strikes 12:01 a.m. on Nov. 25 — the day traditionally known as Black Friday — the retail giant will kick off Cyber Week.
Steve Breen, senior vice president of merchandising for Walmart.com, explains in a company announcement issued Monday:
“… three out of four customers tell us they want to shop cyber deals earlier, so after our Black Friday event in stores Thursday night, customers can continue to save as we kick off Cyber Week on Friday.”
Another big change in Walmart’s Cyber Week this year will be the number of products available online, which has nearly tripled to 23 million. This is due to an increase in the number of products that both Walmart and third-party sellers offer on Walmart’s website.
Walmart now has more than 3,000 of what it calls “Marketplace sellers.” So you can expect to see products from unexpected brands like Michael Kors, UGG and Ray-Ban on Walmart’s site.
In case you’re thoroughly confused about which sales start when, here’s a breakdown of Walmart’s sales schedule this week:
- Now: Pre-Black Friday sales continue online.
- Thanksgiving Day at 12:01 a.m. ET: Black Friday deals start online.
- Thanksgiving Day at 6 p.m. local time: Black Friday deals start in stores.
- Friday at 12:01 a.m. ET: Cyber Week deals start.
- Monday: Cyber Monday deals start.
The Cyber Week deals that start on Friday will include:
- Google Home for $99 ($30 savings)
- Promark P70 VR Drone for $99 ($50 savings)
- Quadrone Hybrid Drone for $99 ($30 savings)
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera (includes Mini Film 10-pack) for $49 – Walmart exclusive bundle
- Black + Decker Robotic Vacuum for $196 ($103 savings) – Walmart exclusive
- bObsweep bObi Pet Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for $249 ($83 savings)
- Polaroid Cube+ Action Camera with Wi-Fi for $109.99
- Ozark Trail 28-Piece Premium Camping Combo Set for $149 ($50 savings)
- 55-inch My First Trampoline with Lightpad and Enclosure for $59 ($10 savings)
- Lifetime 44-inch Portable Adjustable Basketball System for $89 ($30 savings)
- Gold’s Gym AbFirm Pro for $49 (savings of $30)
- Boots for the family starting at $14.88
- Activewear for the family starting at $5
- Denim for the family starting at $10
The deals that start on the actual day of Cyber Monday, Nov. 28, will include:
- Samsung 65-inch 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV for $999 ($1,200 savings)
- VIZIO 50-inch 4K Ultra HD SmartCast Smart LED TV for $379.99 ($148 savings)
- Call of Duty Dragonfly Drone with Camera for $89 ($10.99 savings)
- Drones from DJI, Parrot, Autel, Yuneed and more starting at $199
- Nerf N-Strike MEGA Mastodon Blaster with Free Blaster for $51 ($28 savings)
- Sunglasses from Prada starting at $99.99, with other savings on brands like Ray-Ban, Gucci, Miu Miu, Cartier and more on Marketplace
- Watches from Michael Kors starting at $99.99, with other savings on brands like Omega, Movado and more on Marketplace
- Handbags from Rebecca Minkoff starting at $71, with other savings on brands like Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Fossil and more on Marketplace
- Boots from brands like Frye and UGG starting at $135 on Marketplace
- Outerwear for the family starting at $9
- Diamond jewelry savings up to $3,000
Do you know of other retailers who are starting their Cyber Monday deals early? Share your information below or on Facebook.