The quake killed thousands, left many more homeless, with a shortage of food and clean water. If you want to contribute to relief efforts, make sure your money is going to those in need. Here’s how.
Want Wealth? Welcome to MTN.
I'm Stacy Johnson, founder of Money Talks News. For more than 20 years, our mission has been simple: to give people like you both the information and inspiration you need to destroy your debts, build your savings and accomplish your goals, whatever they are.
You can trust our advice: I've been offering money advice on TV for more than 20 years and publish my stock portfolio online. So check out a few articles and videos, then subscribe. It’s free, only takes a few seconds, and could change your life.
While the debate over the safety of genetically modified foods continues to rage, this national chain has become GMO free, leading the way in the industry.
The typeface you select for your resume can speak volumes about you as a person and prospective employee, so choose carefully. (Find out which one is the equivalent of “putting on sweatpants” to an interview.)
Wondering how many credit cards you should carry? We have answers to this and nine other burning questions.
Including deals from DealBase, Sports Authority, That Daily Deal, REI, Best Buy, B&H Photo Video, HarmanAudio.com, Cubavera, Ashford, Perry Ellis and more.
The best jobs offer more than relatively high starting salaries. Find out more.
A free email service promises to block out snooping third parties — including the government. Find out when it will be available.
- Social Insecurity: 3 Reasons Retiring Might Be Tough
- The Cheapest — and Costliest — Summer Vacation Destinations
- States Where You’re Most Likely to Die on the Job
- 7 Types of ‘Insurance’ That Are a Waste of Money
- 13 Tips for Buying a Mattress You’ll Love, at the Right Price
- 6 Simple, Charming Gifts to Celebrate Your Mom
- Guess How Many Funeral Homes are Breaking the Rules
- How to Avoid Being Suckered by a Store’s Fake ‘Sale’
- Gig Pays ‘A Lot More’ Than Most Part-Time Jobs
- Microsoft’s ‘Free’ Windows 10 Upgrade May Cost You
- 8 Android Hacks Every User Should Know
- New 401(k) Plans on the Wane: Should We Be Worried?
- Want Fresh Eggs? Try Renting Chickens
- Fiat Chrysler Offers to Send 118,000 Back to School
- Want a Better Retirement? Listen to the Opposite Sex
- 2 Words Companies Use to Hide Age Discrimination
- Best Things to Buy in May — and What to Avoid
- How to Ward Off Ticks and 5 Other Threats to Summer Fun
- Depressed? Consider Putting Away Your Credit Cards
- Have a Hankering for Super Fresh Food? 3 Great Options