For the 15th year straight, the Federal Trade Commission said identity theft was the year’s biggest consumer complaint. See what other scams made the list.
Want Wealth? Welcome to MTN.
I'm Stacy Johnson, founder of Money Talks News. For more than 20 years, our mission has been simple: to give people like you both the information and inspiration you need to destroy your debts, build your savings and accomplish your goals, whatever they are.
You can trust our advice: I've been offering money advice on TV for more than 20 years and publish my stock portfolio online. So check out a few articles and videos, then subscribe. It’s free, only takes a few seconds, and could change your life.
You wouldn’t think of overpaying $50,000 when buying a new house, but you could pay that much extra if you’re not careful shopping for a mortgage.
Disturbing data on incomes for college grads suggest that United States can’t educate itself out of the problem.
Weird, and expensive, justifications that don’t really hold up under the light of financial logic.
Including deals from MidnightBox, Dell Home, Google Play, Macy’s, Ashford, JCPenney, Ideel.com, Nordstrom Rack, Charles Tyrwhitt, L.L.Bean and more.
This week: What to do when you’re stuck inside this winter, when to pay for housekeeping, how to save 85 percent of your income, selling your house without an agent and why people sell timeshares for $1.
A high-tech solution for brick-and-mortar stores — and customers who always forget their coupons at home.
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs
- Discover Slapped for Cheating 100,000+ Student Borrowers
- 10 Financial Moves That Keep You Sane During a Divorce
- Social Security Disability Funds May Run Out in 2016
- 26 of the Most Gratifying Cars to Drive