- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
We’ve already covered both AIG’s insane possible lawsuit against the government and HSBC’s record fine for money laundering to drug cartels. But The Daily Show was back this week, and nobody does it like Jon Stewart.
Below are two clips from the show, about first British bank HSBC (which happened in December) and then the lawsuit from bailed-out insurance company AIG (which the company backed away from this week). Each segment is about four minutes long, but both are well worth your time.