- Best Things to Buy in May — and What to Avoid
- 5 Off-the-Radar Travel Destinations
- How to Ward Off Ticks and 5 Other Threats to Summer Fun
- 2 Words Companies Use to Hide Age Discrimination
- Secret Cell Plans: Savings Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint Don’t Want You to Know About
- Ask Stacy: 10 Ways to Save Money on Moving
We’ve already covered both AIG’s insane possible lawsuit against the government and HSBC’s record fine for money laundering to drug cartels. But The Daily Show was back this week, and nobody does it like Jon Stewart.
Below are two clips from the show, about first British bank HSBC (which happened in December) and then the lawsuit from bailed-out insurance company AIG (which the company backed away from this week). Each segment is about four minutes long, but both are well worth your time.