- 10 Ways to Get Free Lodging on Your Summer Vacation
- How Americans Rate Their Fiscal and Physical Fitness
- Verizon Deal With HBO: Another Reason to Cut Cable
- 16 Cheap Ways to Get Moving, Feel Younger and Live Longer
- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- Are Your Kids Brats? That Could Pay Off in the Long Run
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Breast pumps: 20 percent off at Babies R Us stores (print first) and online (use code 956332) [10/8].
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free appetizer or dessert with the purchase of an entree (print first) [10/10].
Holidays and parties
- Halloween costumes (for kids): 30 percent off one regular-priced costume at Toys R Us stores (print first) [10/8].
- Comforter set: 50 percent off a four-piece set in a neutral pattern that comes with four bonus pillows at Linens N Things online [expiration unknown].
Office and technology
- Label maker: 66 percent off the Brother P-touch PT-90 model at Staples online [10/13]. Instead of $30, it’s $10 – and shipping is free.
- Wireless mini mouse: $8 at Staples online – and shipping is free [10/13]. There’s also a purple model for the same price.
- Peanuts Deluxe Holiday Collection Blu-ray set: 58 percent off the Ultimate Collector’s Edition at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $70, it’s $30 – and shipping is free. This would make a great gift for big Peanuts fans.
- iPod Touch: $50 off a fourth-generation 32GB model at Toys R Us stores [10/8]. Instead of $300, it’s $250.
- Hair care: Up to 60 percent off dozens of hair products and tools at Drugstore.com [expiration unknown]. Shipping is free if you spend $25-plus.
- Scooters and ride-ons (Razor): At least 25 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. They have models for boys and girls.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Shoes (for the whole family): $15 off a $30-plus purchase at Bon-Ton stores (print first) [10/8]. That’s up to 50 percent off.
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at email@example.com.