Read These Next
I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here.
Arts and crafts
- Hobby Lobby: 40 percent off one full-price item in stores (print first) and online (use code 8228) [3/2].
- Quiznos: $2 off a $10-plus purchase (print first) [2/29].
- Restaurant.com: 80 percent off restaurant gift certificates (use code MEMORIES) [2/28]. That means a $25 certificate is $2. If you haven’t used Restaurant.com before, check out How to Cut Your Restaurant Bill in Half first.
- Cookware: 71 percent off Cuisinart’s 77-10 Chef’s Classic stainless steel 10-piece cookware set at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $400, it’s $115 – and shipping is free.
- The Land of Nod (furniture, decor, and toys for kids): Clearance items are up to 70 percent off online [expiration unknown].
Health and Beauty
- Bath & Body Works: Free fragrance mist, a $14 value, with a $10 purchase in stores (print first) [2/29].
- Origins: Free three-week supply of Modern Friction dermabrasion with any purchase – no minimum – in stores and online (use code LIFT) [2/28].
- Redbox: First night free when you reserve a video game online [3/1].
- MP3s: 100 downloadable albums are $5 at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time: Free game by BBC Worldwide for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch [expiration unknown].
- 3D TV: 33 percent off Mitsubishi’s 73-inch 1080p 3D TV at Dell online [expiration unknown]. Instead of $2,100, it’s $1,400.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Denim (for the whole family): Select styles are on sale at Old Navy, starting at $19/pair for adults and $10/pair for kids [2/29].
- Kohl’s (department store): All gold star clearance items, with the exception of jewelry, are 70 to 90 percent off in stores and online [2/27].
- Lane Bryant (plus sizes for her): $25 off a $75-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code FEBGCLB) [2/27].