Plus clothes for the whole family, digital cameras, deodorant and more.
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Health and beauty
- Gummy vitamins: $5 off SmartyPants‘ kids or adults natural gummy multivitamins with Omega-3 and Vitamin D3 at CVS stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Deodorant (women’s): $1.50 off Dove’s Go Sleeveless, Go Fresh or ClearTone or Degree’s Women MotionSENSE in stores [expiration unknown].
- JCPenney: Additional 15 percent off regular-, sale- or clearance-priced furniture and mattresses in stores (print first) [11/27].
- Hallmark: $5 off a $10 purchase in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Walmart: Check out your local ad for details on their Pre-Black Friday Event, which seems to span most departments but focus on electronics like HDTVs as well as computers and computer accessories, digital cameras, video games and Blu-ray and DVDs [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- JCPenney: Additional 15 percent off regular-, sale- or clearance-priced clothing, shoes and accessories in stores (print first) [11/27].
- Victoria’s Secret: Free pair of panties, an $11.50 value, with the purchase of a bra online (use code FREEPANTY) [11/26]. Shipping is also free (use code BRASHIP) [11/26], as is a Secret Rewards card worth at least $10.
- Aeropostale (young adults): 50 percent off select styles during the Early Black Friday Sale online [expiration unknown].
- P.S. from Aeropostale (kids): 50 percent off select styles during the Early Black Friday Sale online [expiration unknown], or $15 off a $75 purchase in stores (print first) [11/30].