Plus delicious deals at Jersey Mike's Subs, Montana's Cookhouse, On the Border, Panda Express, Steak 'n Shake, Subway, and the grocery store.
I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here.
Happy food Friday! I hope you’re hungry, because today is apparently also National Cheese Lovers Day.
- Maggie Moo’s Ice Cream Treatery: 50 percent off a waffle bowl sundae with the purchase of another waffle bowl sundae [expiration unknown]. This is a new menu item available in three flavors: chocolate salted pretzel, red velvet wonderful, and forest berry yogurt.
- Ice cream: Free Skinny Cow ice cream cup with the purchase of three ice cream cups (print first – click on the black “PRINT COUPON!” button at the bottom right) [expiration unknown].
- Salmon: Alaskan wild-caught Sockeye salmon fillets are $8/pound at Whole Foods Market stores in the U.S. and Canada [1/20].
- Special K: Up to 20 percent off Special K products – including cereal, protein shakes, and meal bars – at Amazon.com [1/31].
- Chili: $0.55 off two Hormel chilis (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Pepperoni: $0.55 off two Hormel pepperoni products (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Ribs: $2 off Lloyd’s barbeque ribs (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Party tray: $3 off a Hormel party tray (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Bacon bits: $0.55 off two Hormel bacon bits toppings (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Chicken: $0.55 off two Hormel premium chicken breast products (print first) [expiration unknown].
Don’t forget to check out the “Food” section of our deals page for more delicious deals.
- Del Taco: Four tacos are now less than $1 – as cheap as $0.49, to be exact [expiration unknown].
- Jersey Mike’s Subs: Free giant sub with the purchase of two more giant subs (print first) [1/22].
- LongHorn Steakhouse: New steakhouse lunch combinations start at $8 [expiration unknown].
- Montana’s Cookhouse: All-you-can-eat ribs [expiration unknown]. Note that this deal is only available when you dine in.
- On the Border: 50 percent off original queso, loaded queso, or chorizo queso fundido with the purchase of an entree on National Cheese Lovers Day [1/20].
- Panda Express: Free firecracker chicken breast – no purchase necessary (print first) [1/23 only].
- Steak ‘n Shake: Shakes and drinks are 50 percent off during happy hour, which now runs from 2 to 4 p.m. and 2 to 4 a.m. [expiration unknown].
- Subway: January’s featured $5 footlong is the Chipotle Chicken and Cheese [1/31].
- AMC Theatres: Free small popcorn with the purchase of another concession item and a Red Tails ticket (print first) [1/22].