It’s not too late to nab a thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift at a bargain.
While early bird deals have passed, the following 14 freebies, promo codes, sales and dinner deals are among the best still available.
If you plan to shop online, just be sure to confirm the retailer’s shipping windows and prices to ensure delivery by Valentine’s Day, which is this Sunday.
Also, if you purchase online, go through a cash-back website like Ebates. Almost every e-retailer on this list offers customers additional savings via cash-back sites. (To learn more, check out “Rebate Sites That Pay You for Shopping Online” and “You Can Get a Free $10 Walmart Gift Card in Less Than 30 Seconds.”)
- Amazon.com: The online retail giant’s Valentine’s Day store includes deals on an array of gifts — including jewelry, perfume, beauty products, flowers, chocolate, women’s and men’s watches, romantic movies, sporting goods, apparel and accessories. For more, check out “Quick Links to Amazon’s Valentine’s Day Deals.”
- Bath & Body Works: Get three free Signature Collection body care products with the purchase of three such products in stores and online through Feb. 15. The Signature Collection includes shower gels, body lotions, body creams, scrubs and fragrances for women, as well as products for men.
- California Pizza Kitchen: The Sweet Deal for 2 includes one appetizer, two entrees and one dessert from a special menu for $32. It’s available Feb. 10 through Feb. 14.
- Dell: Save up to 50 percent on audio, gaming, monitors, wearables and more during the Valentine’s Day sale, which ends at 8 a.m. ET Feb. 11.
- Hotels.com: Save up to 40 percent on hotel rooms in select locations during the Valentine’s Day sale, which requires customers to book by Feb. 14 for travel between now and Feb. 28.
- Hotels.com: Save $25 on purchases of at least $200 when you book via the Hotels.com app. This offer requires customers to book by Feb. 14 and travel by June 8.
- Krystal: Get a free Icee or Arctic Blast — depending on location — with the purchase of one slushy drink during the Buy-One-Get-One Free Icee Lovefest on Feb. 14.
- Lindt: Get two free 75-piece bags of Lindor Truffles with the purchase of three 75-piece bags in Lindt Chocolate Shops and online while supplies list. You can also get a free Lindt chocolate bar from the Excellence, Creation or Hello lines with the purchase of four bars from any of those lines while supplies list.
- Qdoba Restaurant: Get any entree for free with the purchase of one entree if you kiss someone or something — including yourself or your phone — on Valentine’s Day. Note that this “Qdoba for a Kiss” offer is valid only at participating restaurants, according to Qdoba’s fine print. So call your local restaurant beforehand to confirm it’s participating.
- RA Sushi: This restaurant chain’s Valentine’s Day special includes one appetizer, two entrees and one dessert from a special menu for $35. It’s available Feb. 12 through Feb. 14 at locations in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Nevada and Texas. Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Renaissance Hotel: This Marriott-owned hotel chain’s Valentine’s Day Romance Getaway is available for trips booked by Feb. 14 for travel between Feb. 13 and Feb. 16. It includes breakfast for two, Valentine’s cocktails, a floral arrangement and a candle. Use promo code RHO when booking online or by phone, and note that the offer must be booked 48 hours prior to check-in to receive the floral arrangement.
- Restaurant.com: Get five $25 Restaurant.com e-gift cards for $25 total. Yes, that’s $125 in e-gift cards for $25 — an 80 percent discount.
- Shutterfly: Save 30 percent to 50 percent on your entire order with promo code WITHLUV, which is valid until 11:59 p.m. ET Feb. 10. Shutterfly sells prints of digital photos as well as photo-based products such as books, calendars, cards and various types of home decor.
- Teleflora: Save 20 percent sitewide on flowers, plants and gift baskets as well as balloons, boxes of chocolates and stuffed animals with promo code FEBRUARY20. Also, save $10 on flowers, plants or gift baskets priced at $29.99 or more with promo code FEBRUARY10. Both offers run through the end of the month.
For more tips, check out “Picked With Love: How to Get the Very Best Value on Valentine’s Flowers.”
Which Valentine’s Day offers do you plan to pursue? Let us know in our Forums. It’s a place where you can swap questions and answers on money-related matters, life hacks and ingenious ways to save.