If you’re like me, Amazon is instrumental for holiday shopping, and this Valentine’s Day will likely be no different.
But while their selection of fresh flowers may leave something to be desired, they’ve got a great collection of jewelry and other gifts (including Etsy style handmade items) curated into a series of micro-sites that make shopping simple.
What’s not so simple, however, is finding them all.
For example, my wife has always wanted me to surprise her with a new dress, pair of shoes and reservations at a romantic restaurant waiting for her when she gets home. I’m going to do it this year. However, I’m not exactly what you’d call “qualified as a personal shopper.”
Fortunately, Amazon built a page called 6 Date-Night Looks We Love. And while I’m not a big fan of their “Dinner for Two” outfit, their “After-Work Cocktails” and “Big Night Out” outfits might be perfect. (And a giant pink bear, too; why not?)
However, I’d never have found that page had it not been pointed out to me. I’d probably have logged on to Amazon.com, searched for “Valentine's Day,” and attempted to browse through the 11.05 million results until I found something that looked nice — not an efficient use of time.
So in an effort to save us all a lot of shopping, here is a list of every Valentine’s Day-related page and micro-site on Amazon that I was able to find. If you’d like to thank me, I like chocolates in heart-shaped boxes.
Amazon’s Valentine’s Day links
- Top Valentine's Day Gifts
- Amazon Fashion - Gifts for Her
- Amazon Fashion - Gifts for Him
- 30% off Valentine's Day Jewelry Gifts
- Create Personalized Gifts for Your Valentine
- Handmade Gifts From Amazon Handmade
- 6 Date-Night Looks We Love
- Amazon Wine -- V-Day Deal: Buy 3, Save 25%
- Valentine's Day Candy & Chocolate Gifts
- Fresh Cut Flowers
- Valentine's Day in Toys & Games
- Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Gifts
- Valentine's Day Decor & Gifts
And a side note: You might want to share or forward this article to your S.O., unless you’re the person who wrote this article detailing the surprise you’re setting up for her. In that case, don’t forward it.