- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
If you haven’t seen it yet, CNBC’s House of Cards is an excellent documentary that really goes in depth to explain the origins of the economic crisis. (If only we could make hour and a half long documentaries, we’d make something like this). What House of Cards does really well is depict the current extent of foreclosures.