- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in October
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- Is Dental Insurance Worth the Cost?
- Obamacare Open Enrollment is Coming: 5 Things You Need to Know
- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- How 30 Minutes Now Can Save You $1,000 Later
- Why Pension Advances Are a Really Bad Idea
- Avoid Airline Fees with Airline Co-Branded Credit Cards
If you haven’t seen it yet, CNBC’s House of Cards is an excellent documentary that really goes in depth to explain the origins of the economic crisis. (If only we could make hour and a half long documentaries, we’d make something like this). What House of Cards does really well is depict the current extent of foreclosures.