- Millennials Are Best About Paying Their Mortgages on Time
- The Allure of Medical Magnets and Other Unproven ‘Cures’
- Ask Stacy: Will the $16.65B Bank of America Settlement Help Me With My Mortgage?
- Rent Is Higher Than Ever in Most US Metro Areas
- The 5 Most Complained About Cars in America
- 18 Affordable Tips to Help You Sleep Like a Baby
- Welcome to The Restless Project: This Is Why You Can’t Sleep at Night
- Can You Trust Carfax? (Plus 4 Other Ways to Avoid Buying a Clunker)
If you haven’t seen it yet, CNBC’s House of Cards is an excellent documentary that really goes in depth to explain the origins of the economic crisis. (If only we could make hour and a half long documentaries, we’d make something like this). What House of Cards does really well is depict the current extent of foreclosures.