- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- New California Law Mandates Smartphone Kill Switch
- Pop Quiz: Terrorists Destroy Your Home. Will the Insurance Company Pay?
Shopping for tires? You might be interested in a new customer satisfaction survey released by research firm AutoPacific.
The group surveyed 25,000 people who bought tires in the past 12 months. In five of seven categories, Michelin ranked first, and was ranked the best brand overall for the second year in a row. Pirelli was ranked best performance tire, and Kumho best touring tire. (Michelin was second in those categories.)
Below is a chart of overall satisfaction by brand. Nine companies beat the industry average among customers…