- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- 5 Reasons the Other Driver’s Insurance Won’t Pay
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
Shopping for tires? You might be interested in a new customer satisfaction survey released by research firm AutoPacific.
The group surveyed 25,000 people who bought tires in the past 12 months. In five of seven categories, Michelin ranked first, and was ranked the best brand overall for the second year in a row. Pirelli was ranked best performance tire, and Kumho best touring tire. (Michelin was second in those categories.)
Below is a chart of overall satisfaction by brand. Nine companies beat the industry average among customers…