- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- Nearly Half of US Workers Don’t Have a Work-Based Retirement Plan
- Lotteries Are Losing Their Allure With Some Customers
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
Shopping for tires? You might be interested in a new customer satisfaction survey released by research firm AutoPacific.
The group surveyed 25,000 people who bought tires in the past 12 months. In five of seven categories, Michelin ranked first, and was ranked the best brand overall for the second year in a row. Pirelli was ranked best performance tire, and Kumho best touring tire. (Michelin was second in those categories.)
Below is a chart of overall satisfaction by brand. Nine companies beat the industry average among customers…