- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
Shopping for tires? You might be interested in a new customer satisfaction survey released by research firm AutoPacific.
The group surveyed 25,000 people who bought tires in the past 12 months. In five of seven categories, Michelin ranked first, and was ranked the best brand overall for the second year in a row. Pirelli was ranked best performance tire, and Kumho best touring tire. (Michelin was second in those categories.)
Below is a chart of overall satisfaction by brand. Nine companies beat the industry average among customers…