- Headlight Drama: Average Deer-Car Claim Cost Is Up 14 Percent
- 6 Ways to Boost Your Car’s Trade-In Value
- Don’t Let Your Kids Ride-Share With Your Car
- Survey: Male Drivers Are Bothered by Phone Talkers, Women Irked by Lane Cutters
- The 10 States With the Rudest Drivers
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- Women: A Taxi Just for You
- How to Get the Best Deal on a Car Loan
According to NHTSA, the 2011-2013 model year Ford Fiesta vehicles have an air bag system designed to deploy the side air bags only when it detects the presence of a front passenger. However, that would leave right rear passengers unprotected from the subcompact car’s side curtain air bags should the Fiesta be involved in an side impact collision and could increase the risk of injury to these occupants.
As usual, you can get a free repair at your local dealership. Here’s Ford’s number: 866-436-7332. And here’s the campaign number: 12C26. Affected owners should be getting mail, too.