- What to Expect From 2014 Labor Day Sales
- Here’s What’s in the $50,000 Emmy Swag Bags
- Store Credit Cards Are Now a Worse Deal Than They Were Before
- Why You May Start Leaving the ‘B’ Out of Your BLT
- Burger King Customers Prefer More Fat With Their Fries
- Is Denim Fading Into Fashion Obscurity?
- Get Millions of Books and Magazines for Free
- 13 Ways to Trim the Cost of Haircuts
“Whenever I think of vending machine, I think of Cheetos and a diet coke,” said shopper Ashley Sanford. “Who would’ve thought, caviar in a vending machine?”
That would be Kelly Stern of Beverly Hills Caviar. Caviar, by the way, is very expensive fish eggs. Stern has three of the vending machines in local malls – Westfield Century City, Westfield Topanga and Burbank Town Center.
The prices range from a mere $10 for two ounces of Wasabi Tobiko Caviar to $500 for one ounce of Imperial River Beluga Caviar. Stern said those are wholesale prices.
There’s a wine vending machine nearby, too.