- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Obama Makes Government Credit Cards Safer
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
So many discounts, so little time to find them. But the same might be said for apps intended to help you save both money and time.
U.S. News and World Report recently compiled another list of deal-finding apps, and we saw some interesting suggestions we haven’t heard before. Check these out:
- Favado. “This app gathers coupons and sales from more than 65,000 grocery and drugstores,” U.S. News says, and then helps you build a custom shopping list for multiple local stores. It’s available for Android and Apple devices.
- Brad’s Deals. This app helps you sift through hundreds of deals, save the ones you like, and provides instructions on how to claim them along with the expiration date. The site of the same name also recently released a Black Friday app. Both are for Apple devices.
- SaleSorter. A real-time sale database helps you find current sales, even while you’re walking around the mall. It’s for Apple devices.
- Catalog Spree. This app dumps the contents of brand catalogs into a database that’s easy to browse. It can also suggest gifts for friends and family, U.S. News says. The app is for Apple devices, but there’s a Web version too.
- BuyVia. Pro shoppers help curate a list of online and in-store deals. It also has barcode-scanning and sale alert capabilities. It’s available for Apple and Android devices.
- Mashalot. This is basically a social network for shoppers. Users swap shopping stories and tell each other what to buy and what to skip in categories including beauty, entertainment, travel, and groceries. The app is for Apple devices, but you can browse the website too.
Know any other new shopping apps? What’s your favorite? Comment below or on our Facebook page.