- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
The BankAmericard Visa Card is a simple-to-use credit card with a favorable introductory 0 percent APR period on both purchases and balance transfers, and no annual fee.
- 0 percent APR introductory period on purchases and balance transfers. Cardholders receive a 0 percent APR introductory period on both purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that, the variable APR is 10.99 to 20.99 percent based on the cardholder’s creditworthiness.
- No annual fee. There’s no annual fee to use the BankAmericard Visa.
- No rewards program. The card requires excellent credit, but does not offer a rewards program. Similar cards like the Citi Simplicity Card offer longer 0 percent introductory APR periods on purchases and balance transfers. Another card, the Discover it, offers a 14-month introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers as well as a generous cash-back program.
Get it if: You have great credit and want a credit card with no annual fee and a long introductory 0 percent APR period on purchases and balance transfers.
Forget it if: You have less than excellent credit, or want a credit card that offers a rewards program in addition to the benefits the BankAmericard Visa offers.
Follow Logan Abbott on Google+
Note: While we attempt to be completely objective when reporting on credit cards, this site may be compensated by issuers when a reader applies for a credit card through the links within credit card stories or on our credit card search page. Also note that any terms, rates or other features described in this article can change without notice. Always double-check everything with the issuer before applying for any credit card.