If you have money in a 401(k) or other retirement plan, 2008 was probably a down year. But there are ways to make 2009 better. One way? Become more knowledgeable when it comes to investing.
Author Archives: Money Talks News
Trying to save more money this year? We asked a professional credit counselor for the best advice to save more money.
Every year you start a budget. And every year you give up after a few months. What’s up with that? Let’s see if we can develop a budget that actually works…
We got advice on reducing debt from a consumer credit counselor whose only job is to help people get out of debt.
How can I lower my debt? How can I increase my savings? Wouldn’t it be nice to know who to ask?
No matter what kind of store you go to, grocery, department or even office supplies, seems like everything’s getting more expensive. Not true. Seven things you use that are going down in price…
According to the government, overall inflation has been low, and is expected to stay that way in 2009. But that doesn’t mean all prices are standing still. Where to look for the biggest price increases this year…
- Pop Quiz: Does Your Debt Disappear After the Statute of Limitations Runs Out?
- 5 Tricks Department Stores Use to Get You to Spend More
- 8 Simple, No-Cost Moves That Will Absolutely, Positively Make You Richer
- Speed Up Your Savings Goals by Defragging Your Budget
- How They Make Fast Food Look So Good
- 6 Steps That Will Stop You From Blowing Your Holiday Budget This Year
- 10 Mistakes That Can Double Your Tech Spending
- Can Ride-Sharing Provide an ‘Uber-Lyft’ to Your Income?
- 7 Secret Tactics Warehouse Stores Don’t Want You To Know
- When You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Join ‘Em: Buy the Companies You Hate
- How to Get a Patent for Your Big Idea in 7 Steps
- Cheap Car Fixes That Will Easily Pay For Themselves
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in November
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills