You can give toys they’ll play with and then forget. Or you can give stocks, a college fund or some other present that has lifelong impact.
Author Archives: Donna Freedman
Men, it’s that time again, when you get the chance to shine or stumble. And ladies, what’s the worst gift you’ve ever gotten? Share your experiences and win a Money Talks T-shirt.
Swimming in a sea of paper and can’t find the title to your car? Use these tips to create a simple, sane storage system.
You work hard for a living and deserve everything life has to offer. Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Let them try to keep up with you.
Starting tomorrow, smart shoppers will be getting some hot holiday deals. But the smartest shoppers will be building a “gift closet” that will see them through just about any occasion, all year long.
Getting together with family this week? Here’s what to say when one of your relatives hits you up for a loan.
Those of moderate means CAN leverage their dollars to build wealth. Some of the most effective tactics don’t cost a dime.
- Pop Quiz: Is it better to have a tax credit or a tax deduction?
- Java Hack: Coffee Lovers Outsmart Keurig’s K-Cup Technology
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Dec. 19
- Still Shopping for Christmas? 10 Last-Minute Money-Saving Tips
- Consumer Reports Doesn’t Recommend Gift Cards — Here’s Why
- Here’s Why We Have a Lawless Gotcha Capitalism Economy
- 18 Christmas Gifts for the Travel Lover on Your List
- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Dec. 20
- 9 Christmas Gifts That Keep Giving All Year
- The Most Irritating Airline Passengers Have Been Identified
- Pop Quiz: Is It Better to Have a Tax Credit or a Tax Deduction?
- 10 Tips for Throwing an Awesome, but Cheap, New Year’s Eve Party
- 15 Tips for Taking Fabulous Smartphone Photos
- 5 Sneaky Jeweler Tricks of the Trade
- Your Next Loan Shouldn’t Be From a Bank
- The Gift That Doesn’t Need Batteries, Never Breaks and Can Change a Kid’s Life
- Shopping for Your Guy? Here Are 10 Things NOT to Buy
- 10 Awesome Yet Affordable Teacher Gifts
- Shopping For Your Girl? Avoid Everything on This List
- Should You Get a Store Credit Card?
- Should You Tip Your Garbage Man? 9 Rules for Holiday Tipping
- 10 Great Kid Gifts for Less Than $10
- 12 Ways to Save on Holiday Travel
- Year-End Review: 9 Tips to Cut Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Get Free Car Repairs with Secret Warranties
- Year-End Review: 10 Tips to Cut Car Insurance Costs
- 5 Types of Consumer Reports You Don’t Know About
- Don’t Get Scrooged by These 20 Holiday Scams
- 7 Foolproof Organizing Tricks You Don’t Know
- 6 Tips to Donate to Charity the Smart Way