Living a debt-free life is important, especially as you approach retirement. But there are worse things than debt.
Author Archives: Stacy Johnson
Life hacks to master before you’re 30, why you should shop around, 5 things to know about jury duty, how to buy a new computer and sell your old one and why you shouldn’t pick stocks.
There are lots of ways to make extra money, including the time-tested method of network or multilevel marketing. Is it for you?
This week: Foods that increase your sex drive, how to achieve your financial goals, why you should be involved in your retirement investing, tricks to getting stuff done and why feeling broke is a good thing.
We’ve negotiated a special deal so you can take the Internet wherever you go.
This reader had $60,000 in student loans forgiven, but is now facing a big, fat tax bill. How can this be fair?
This week: How lunch can make you successful, how life can alter your financial outlook, how new credit cards affect credit scores, tax facts for single moms and 10 popular hacks that don’t work.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?