Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | RadioPublic | Stitcher | RSS
I’ve been offering financial advice professionally for 40 years, since I started working as an investment adviser in 1981. I’m also a millionaire several times over.
During my time in the trenches, I’ve heard every conceivable piece of financial advice, acted on many and offered a few of my own.
In this week’s “Money!” podcast, we’re going to explore the best of the best — a few simple techniques you can use that will absolutely, positively make you richer and quite likely, a millionaire.
Don’t expect some magic formula; there isn’t one. What there are, however, are proven techniques that worked for me and will work for you as well.
As usual, my co-host will be financial journalist Miranda Marquit, and we’re joined by our producer and sound effects guy, Aaron Freeman.
Sit back, relax and listen to this week’s “Money!” podcast:
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Spotify
Not familiar with podcasts?
A podcast is basically a radio show you can listen to anytime, either by downloading it to your smartphone or other device, or by listening online.
They’re totally free. They can be any length (ours are typically about a half-hour), feature any number of people and cover any topic you can possibly think of. You can listen at home, in the car, while jogging or, if you’re like me, when riding your bicycle.
You can listen to our latest podcasts here or download them to your phone from any number of places, including Apple, Spotify, RadioPublic, Stitcher and RSS.
If you haven’t listened to a podcast yet, give it a try, then subscribe to ours. You’ll be glad you did!
Want more information? Check out these resources:
- The 10 Golden Rules of Retiring Rich
- 18 Keys to Retiring Earlier Than Your Peers
- 5 Simple Steps to an Awesome Retirement
- 7 Mistakes Guaranteed to Ruin Your Retirement
- Subscribe to the Money Talks News newsletter
- Take our The Only Retirement Guide You’ll Ever Need course
- Take our Money Made Simple course
- CNBC: 10 money rules that helped me become a millionaire at 28
- Forbes: How To Become A Millionaire
- Bankrate: How to become a millionaire: 7 steps to reach your goal
- Entrepreneur: 10 Tips to Become a Millionaire This Year
- Entrepreneur: 11 Ways Successful People Think Differently Than You
I founded Money Talks News in 1991. I’m a CPA, and I have also earned licenses in stocks, commodities, options principal, mutual funds, life insurance, securities supervisor and real estate.
Add a Comment
Our Policy: We welcome relevant and respectful comments in order to foster healthy and informative discussions. All other comments may be removed. Comments with links are automatically held for moderation.