- 10 Strategies to Retire Earlier Than Your Friends on the Same Salary
- The 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods for Renters
- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in October
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- Is Dental Insurance Worth the Cost?
- Obamacare Open Enrollment is Coming: 5 Things You Need to Know
- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
While the credit crunch has made borrowing for or against your home more difficult, home equity loans and lines of credit remain popular for those with equity. Stacy Johnson explains what these loans do and if you should consider them.