- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- The Restless Project: Will I Have to Live With a Roommate Forever?
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- CFPB Sues Corinthian Colleges for Alleged Predatory Lending
- 7 Percent of US Workers Have Garnished Wages
While the credit crunch has made borrowing for or against your home more difficult, home equity loans and lines of credit remain popular for those with equity. Stacy Johnson explains what these loans do and if you should consider them.