- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
- The Most Expensive Mortgage Mistakes You Can Make
- Obama Makes Government Credit Cards Safer
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- 7 Reasons Why Your Debt Repayment Plan Isn’t Working
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
While the credit crunch has made borrowing for or against your home more difficult, home equity loans and lines of credit remain popular for those with equity. Stacy Johnson explains what these loans do and if you should consider them.