- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- How Do Mistakes Get Removed From Your Credit Reports?
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- Cold Is Coming: 10 Ways to Winterproof Right Now
- Monthly Bills That Can’t Help Your Credit, But Can Hurt It
While the credit crunch has made borrowing for or against your home more difficult, home equity loans and lines of credit remain popular for those with equity. Stacy Johnson explains what these loans do and if you should consider them.